Find Something

Friday, July 15, 2011

IMMB #2

IMMB is a feature hosted by The Story Siren

Every week you share the books you received that week... ones you bought, or got at the library, and ones that you received to review on the blog. That way you could mention titles that might not otherwise get some face-time on you Blog

 So I recently went to the library to pick up a couple book, since I'm pretty broke^^...

I got:
  1. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
  2. Deadly Little Secrets
  3. Birthmarked
  4. And Rival
I'm seriously eared to start Deadly Little Secrets so badly since I received a book recommendation on Goodreads! It's about a girl named Camelia, who basically has a normal teenage life: the decent grades,a pretty good relationship with her parents, and school. But everything about her life changes when she almost gets hit me a car, when a mysterious guy named, Ben that rescues her. After meeting at a not so great time^^, Camelia is draw Ben, even of his rigid reputation as a senior at Camelia's school. She is draw unexpilecity to him and his.....touch. When eerie and strange packages and notes keep comming but when Ben askes Cameila to help she doesn't know who to trust.......
     It's very exciting and unique and love to cover and the theme Deadly Little......
I'm also excited about Birthmarked, which is a YA book with a dysoptian theme which I LOVE!!!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio