Find Something

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cover of the Week #13

This week's "Cover of The Week" is The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson has a great "Nature-Inspired theme" for the paperback version.
This one really caught my eye! In my opinion this cover LOOKS WAY BETTER than the hardcover one. Here it Is:
   I like how the PPV is cool and and natury and simple. It really made me want to immediately buy it since(you guys know this! I'ma sucker for beautiful covers!) so I probably would have bought it even without reading what is was about! It's that Great!!

So what's Your Cover of the Week? Leave a link and I'll stop by!








1 comments:

  1. Great site. I am a new GFC follower from blogaholic. Hope you'll stop by and follow my blog. Look forward to following you.I shared your blog on My Life.'s face book page. Donna

    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio