Find Something

Saturday, September 17, 2011

In My Mailbox #10

In My Mailbox is host over at The Story Siren. Share the books you bought,got for review, or at the library!!

  This week's IMMB was mostly ARC's and books I recieved in the mail! I was very greatful and so EXCITED! that I got my first few ARC's and books publisher sent! :)


At the Library I got: Haven by Kristi Cook.



 Then I ordered this on Scholastic Book Orders.
                     The Girl Who was On Fire by Leah Wilson.  I really wanted to get this unauthorized fan bok since I'm OBESSED with THE HUNGER GAMES! And I so had to get it! And was only 5 buck!





 Then this arrived at my door on a random day...... Just making my day better with school drama, homework,..... and other really annoying stuff. :)  A BIG SHOUTOUT to these great people!
 - Maria V. Synder for he swag bookmarks and signed books for the Inside Out series! Thanks!! :)
- Macmillian Publishing for 2 ARC's of Hades by Alexandria Adornetto, The Fox Inheritence(ARC) by Mary E. Pearson. THANKS!! :D
- Colleen Houck's agent got to send me an ARC of Tiger Voyage, I will have to buy the first 2! And also sent me Envy by Greg Olsen, so cool and chilly!
- Scholastic for sending me my book I won on Kidsreads.com, Flood and Fire by Emily Diamond. Thank You for Both Scholastic and Kidsreads!!! :D
- Melissa De La Cruz's Agent for sending in a final copy of Lost In Time since it will be published in 2 week! So freakin' excited for this books!!! THANKS!!!


Well there was multiple packages... :) Around 5 or 6!



Here are the ARC's:


The other books I recieved:




And here's the picture of my signed Insider Series by Maria V. Synder:



Outside In.




But I forgot to take a pic of Inside Out so I'll most that soon. :)


  So what's In Your Mailbox? This week? Leave a link and I'll be sure to stop by!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio