Find Something

Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox #16

In My Mailbox is hosted over at The Story Siren with Kristi!

This week was Great! I got lots books from publishers and it was mostly my mailbox!




        
                                                         


Books Mentioned:
-Born at Midnight by C.C Hunter
-Awake at Dawn,Book #2 by C.C Hunter
-A Long Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan
-Dark Souls by Paula Morris
-Ruined by Paula Morris


BIG Thanks to Scholatic Publishing, Candlewick, and St. Martin Press!!! :D 





2 comments:

  1. Great set! I really want to read Dark Souls. I hope you enjoy!
    New follower too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Dark Souls sounds really cool!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio