Find Something

Friday, October 28, 2011

Reading Friday (3) and New Templete???


Reading Friday: Reading Friday is hosted by The Bookshelves where you share what books you finished during the week, currently reading, and your next reads and you thoughts on them!


Finished: Wither by Lauren DeStefano


Which I plan to have my review up my this week! So be sure to check it out! And I loved Wither! :)

Currently Reading: The Jewel Of Kalderash by Marie Rutkoski

I recieved and ARC of this though Miss Rutkoski said she couldn't but eventually it came and I was so happy! I love people who say they can't do it and they know, then unexpectically it happens! :D

Future Read:  Hereafter by Tara Hudson




New Templete??: So as you know I still don't have a new templete but I changed my old one with the same theme and stuff though only having a right column of widgets! It's just a test run to see if you guys like it or if I like it! :D But I will change it back to the old templete soon!

Happy Reading Friday! Whhaatt's Yours????



1 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading through your posting. I need to say that it was the 1st article on your blog I genuinely enjoyed and in which I had a feeling of agreement, know what I mean? In any case, keep the posting and I’ll be back once again.
    how do i get acne

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio