Find Something

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.




This Wednesday I really waiting on The Unbecoming of Myra Dyer! Its such a Good book, based on reviews on Goodreads and all the recommendations on it! Man, I also love this cover! I definitely can't wait to read it! :D ^^

Goodreads Blurb:
  
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
She's wrong.

I so so so excited to read it! The minute I get it or recieve it I'm going to dive into this book!!! :D



 



1 comments:

  1. Fab blog!!
    New follower here, please stop by mine when you get the chance...http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    Thank you :-)

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio