Find Something

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The DNF Collection




Welcome to the DNF Collection! :P




Paperback, 1st edition, 306 pages
Published May 1st 2007 by St. Martin's Griffin                      
I serioulsy could not get into this book! The main character, Luce Price is the most infuritating, clueless (yet, smart bacuase of her grades? So lost of commom sense?), and annoying. Fallen is just another spin-off Twilight. O.O *Eyes cover*



Marked by P.C Cast
Paperback, 1st edition, 306 pages
Published May 1st 2007 by St. Martin's Griffin
Zoey Redbird, the amin charcter was so annoying! The author over uses way to graphic scence and language a total turn-off! It had so much potential and ended flat.




 Bumped by Megan MecCafferty
  Hardcover, 323 pages
Published April 26th 2011 by Balzer + Bray
Bumped look promising but ended up being a nonsensical book! I honestly got the book beacause of the cover and he way the author writes and describes I could not get into in! You either love it or hate it for this book! :)
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Hardcover, 404 pages
Published June 7th 2011 by HarperCollins
Herafter..I had to admit was unique and a fresh new take on a love,ghost story but its different. The writing was strange and I really was hoping more!!! Page 50 into the story I wanted to stop and find something better to read! ;)




That's my DNF Collection, what's your's?


1 comments:

  1. I also couldn't get into Fallen. I had the same problems as you. Happy Reading!

    Becky @ L'amour Books

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio