Find Something

Saturday, February 25, 2012

In My Mailbox #24

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted @ The Story Siren

Lots of Library books this week since I actually got them today! Coincidence, right? And a package came and I have been waiting forever to get it! Makayla from my bookclub-YABC sent me a copy of If I Stay by Gayle Forman and $5 dollars! *Picks up book and shows it*



Libaray Books:


*How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
*Possession by Elana Johnson
*Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma (I know right? 0_0)  

I am reading Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma and I loving it so far! But if you know Jude from In Between Writing and Reading and I couldn't help myself to get this book because of her review! Forbidden is definitely intense and full of incest in all the wrong places but its definitely beautiful :D Check her review HERE.


Bought at Barnes & Noble:


*Fever by Lauren DeStefano

I have been waiting for this forever! I pre-ordered it form Barnes and Noble and if you guys didn't know that if you pre-order a book you don't pay the shippping if you do it in the store of course. Amazing right?!  Definetly pre-ordering more 2012 releases! I am reading it right now and I am left breathless! I am half-way into it since last night staying up till 11 p.m and its just amazing and I am slowly reading it since I have to wait another year for the 3rd book! Arrgh! :D Definelty read Wither!

Check My Review Of Wither HERE

And...
And...


Big Thanks to Makayla! She is a member at my bookclub at Goodreads and so happy to recieve it today! And the $5 dollars was completly surprising! Thanks for the books and $5! :D Cannot wait to read If I Stay and I've been wanting to get my hands on it! ;)

What's In YOUR mailbox???!! Leave your links and I'll be sure to stop by!





8 comments:

  1. Lovely haul this week! I wish the day was a few hours longer, so I could read all the books I want. Forbidden is definitely one of them!

    Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read FEVER!!!
    Thanks for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, am I the only one who hasn't read Wither yet?! They sounds amazing! as well as If I Stay!
    Enjoy your books :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-sunday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read How TO Save a Life!
    Great IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention! and it's so awesome to hear you're liking Forbidden!! Can't wait to see what you think once you've finished :D! and you MUST read If I Stay! I was crying like a baby x)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forbidden is my favorite book! And Fever is amazing!! I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoy "if i stay" :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio