Find Something

Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox #25

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is Hosted @ The Story Siren!

As you all guys know I haven't been doing an In My Mailbox for the past few week! And I'm really sorry busy with school and life sharing what books I got was the last thing on my mind! But I now have Spring Break so I'm going to be posting more frequently and schedule more thing after this week! Hope you guys enjoy! :)




For Review:

Elemental by Emily White
So happy to receive this a couple week back! If you know Hayley from YA-Aholic she's been raving all about how great this book is and I finally requested it a long time ago and was but on the waiting list, and I thought I would never receive it but I got it! So yay! ;)
Oh and it came with some awesome swag-bookmarks and a tattoo!






Bought:




*The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
*Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
*Cut by Patricia McCormick

 Finally got The Iron King! I've been late on reading this amazing series! I know people are either on Team Puck or Ash so I'm definetly ready for that! And I heard Julie Kawgawa is a talented writer so can't wait to start reading it! I already finished Spell bound and loved it so review will be up on the blog around this week or so. And last Cut and if you heard Jude's Review on it she said it was a beyond words book so I have to see myself! ;D

And that's it! Happy Easter and hope you enjoy your day! :D


Be sure to Leave Your Mailboxes! :D




4 comments:

  1. Hi Patrick-
    Glad to see you back.
    Tell me what you think of Spellbound!
    And happy blogoversary -- when's the big day???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Iron Fey Series! :D Elemental sounds like a good read. Thanks for sharing. :D

    IMM: http://www.bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/04/imm-5_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I should read Cut! Happy Reading!

    Patricia // Maybe check out my IMM, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice IMM!

    They all sound like great books, so happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio