Find Something

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (#8) - Speechless by Hannah Harrington



Waiting on Wednesday is Hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine

book cover of Speechless by Hannah Harrington

 
Goodreads Synopsis:  
Everyone knows that Chelsea Knot can't keep a secret.

Until now. Because the last secret she shared turned her into a social outcast--and nearly got someone killed.

Now Chelsea's has taken a vow of silence--to learn to keep her mouth shut, and to stop hurting everyone else. And if she thinks keeping secrets if hard, not speaking up when she's ignored, ridiculed and even attacked is worse.

But there's strength in silence, and in new friends who are, shockingly, coming her way. People she never noticed before. A boy she might even fall for. If only her new friends can forgive what she's done. If only she can forgive herself.



Speechless sounds so AMAZING! I still have to read Saving June, which I heard was so good soon! But I'll definetly pick this one up ASAP! And I love the cover! It's probably one of the most simplest covers (even with all the covers above that are all graphic and eye-catching) and I love this one! Must add this to my wishlist and TBR! :D *grabs computer to pre-order*

Speechless comes out August 28, 2012!


4 comments:

  1. I just finished Speechless today!!! Too funny.

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Speechless! Great pick! I hope you enjoy it when you get it! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished this one too and really enjoyed it! I also loved Saving June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this one either. It sounds seriously awesome.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio