Find Something

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#39) - The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle


Waiting on Wednesday is Hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine

The Infinite Moment of Us

For as long as she can remember, Wren Gray’s goal has been to please her parents. But as high school graduation nears, so does an uncomfortable realization: Pleasing her parents once overlapped with pleasing herself, but now . . . not so much. Wren needs to honor her own desires, but how can she if she doesn’t even know what they are?
Charlie Parker, on the other hand, is painfully aware of his heart’s desire. A gentle boy with a troubled past, Charlie has loved Wren since the day he first saw her. But a girl like Wren would never fall for a guy like Charlie—at least not the sort of guy Charlie believes himself to be.
And yet certain things are written in the stars. And in the summer after high school, Wren and Charlie’s souls will collide. But souls are complicated, as are the bodies that house them . . .
Sexy, romantic, and oh-so-true to life, this is an unforgettable look at first love from one of young adult fiction’s greatest writers.

Why I'm Waiting For It: Contemporaries has been a genre that I love reading and while some are amazing others falls short. The Infinite Moment of Us sounds amazing and the cover had this sky cover that makes me want to grab this! Crossing my fingers it turns to be a great read :D

Find The Infinite Moment of Us On:
Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Goodreads


2 comments:

  1. I wanted this on Netgalley, but didn't get :/ This sounds amazing and I haven't much experience with Myracle so I'm excited to see what she has in store! Great pick :)

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing a lot of this book lately :) Hope you enjoy it Patrick!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio