Find Something

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!




Happy Thanksgiving! It's finally that time to sit back, relax and have fun with friends and family and be thankful for everything you have. I hope you have an amazing thanksgiving and you eat some great foods and have a great time!


What I'm Thankful For (Blog Wise):
- That I Still Survived Blogging For 2 Years
-Having great blogging friends
-All the review books I got from authors, publishers, and bloggers (Thank You So Much! It means a lot to me and I'll continue what I keep doing!)
- Meeting bloggers and authors on Twitter
-Keeping my book club on Goodreads active and doing well 
and many more to list! 

I am very happy for all the amazing and awesome authors, bloggers, and publishers I meet this year and the more to come! I'm excited to keep moving forward to experience new things in the blogging world and read! Hope you guys have a great day and stay thankful!


1 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Patrick! I hope you stuffed yourself with loads of food. Hahahah! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio