Find Something

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#46) - The Rules for Breaking by Ashley Elston



Waiting on Wednesday is Hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine

The Rules for Breaking (The Rules for Disappearing, #2)
Goodreads Summary: Anna Boyd almost lost her life to get what she wanted most in the world: freedom.

But just when it seems that her family has finally escaped Witness Protection, the illusion that Anna could resume a normal life comes crashing down.

The deadly man Anna knows as Thomas is still on the loose, and now he's using her as a pawn in a dangerous game with the drug cartel determined to silence her forever. When Thomas and a mysterious masked man capture not only Anna but also her fragile younger sister and her boyfriend, Anna decides it's time to break all the rules-even if it means teaming up with the lesser of two evils.

Anna will do whatever it takes to protect the people she loves and win her life back once and for all. But her true enemies are hidden in plain sight. Before long, Anna will learn that putting her trust in anyone may be the last mistake she ever makes.

Why I'm Waiting For It: I loved The Rules for Disappearing a lot! It was fast paced, had kick ass action, and a heroine that anyone could love I am dying to read The Rules for Breaking! Plus I like how it elaborates on the plot holes in book one. 


Find The Rules for Breaking On:
Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. I love Rules for Disappearing too. Can't wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't realized that it was going to be a series until recently. I can't wait to read the Rules for Disappearing.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio