Find Something

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!



It's that time when we're approaching the end of the year! Dec 29, Dec 30, Dec 31! Where has time been! I think 2013 was my year in blogging! I challenged myself so much more, decide to put myself more out there, and make a name for my brand, and I all loved the journey!

I won't be doing anything this year like post wise, this is my wrap up post for 2013 and I can't wait to show you all the stuff I have for 2014! :)

BIG THANKS TO ALL THE BLOGGERS, READERS (OF MY BLOG), AUTHORS, AND PUBLICISTS! YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO MEET YOU GUYS!



DIY 2014 New Year Resolutions by homesweetfirsthome #New_Year #Resolutions

I also want to do this 2014 List of Resolutions thing I found on Pinterest! I think it's a great way to expand yourself and discover new things!

A bad habit I'm going to break: Definitely stop eating junk food and eat healthy and fresh! I also want to put school first above anything and blogging!

A new skill I'd like to learn: I would really like to learn more about the design aspect of blogging! Maybe a new look for 2014? I don't know but I'm sure excited to do more designing!

A person I hope to be more like: A stronger and more confident person in my life. I need that extra push to get me to new places and experiences. 

A good deed I'm going to do: I was thinking of doing a blogger helper corner to help incoming bloggers find their identity in this big world and establish a steady blog. I think it's definitely going to be great and be super helpful.

A place I'd like to visit: NEW YORK! It's always been on my dream to go there and experience it and I just can't wait for that day. Enough said, the city speaks for itself :)


A book I'd like to read: "A book"? Just one book? Impossible for me! I'm definitely going to raise my goal to 60 next year and I do want to read more Adult books and branch into some John Green books too!


A letter I'm going to write: One to me and my family! Like one of those time-capsule letters you would read in the future. It would be amazing to do that. 

A new food I'd like to try: I would like to try Fajitas! Yes! I never had them before, even though I'm a BIG  fan of Mexican food, it's a must!

I'm doing to do better at: Spending time with family, blogging, and friends! 



Thanks guys! Have a great year and be sure to use the pic and write your own answers! See you in 2014!




5 comments:

  1. You have some great resolutions! Gotta love Pinterest. This year has just flown by so fast it is crazy. Good luck with of your next year goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions! I especially love the stronger en more confident person resolution :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resolutions! I will be posting my resolutions in the next couple of days (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your resolutions. Mines is also aimed at making myself a better person :).

    If you want to learn more about the designing part of blogging I recommend

    codeacademy.com - check out their 'Web Funtamentals' Track (course). It's free, it's practical exercises and it's at your own pace.

    Also http://www.w3schools.com/ is always my go to for finding out what a paticular piece of html or css code actually does.

    Parajunkeeview also has great design and coding tips for book bloggers. She usually gives tips in her Book Blogging 101 features.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sound of your good deed. I know when I started blogging I knew nothing (I still know not much) so a little place where you can get hints and tips is always welcome.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio