Find Something

Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014 Dystopia Challenge!



Here we go! It's the 2014 Dystopia Challenge Hosted @ Blog of Erised! It's about tackling all those amazing dystopias this year and I cannot express how much how I love dystopias! 

Levels
Level 1Recruit (1 to 6 books)
Level 2Rebel (7 to 12 books)
Level 3Revolutionist (13 to 18 books)
Level 4Leader (19+ books)

I am definitely aiming for Level 2: Rebel (7 to 12 books)! Even though I get through dystopia books like bread and water I'm setting realistic goals and I hope I get through all of my books!

I will be updating this posts along with my other challenges posts with the books I read to keep track. Feel free to suggest my some amazing dystopias this year and your challenges!




2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your challenge, Patrick! I wish I have time for these type of reading challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m also participating in this one :) I just love dystopias these days!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio