Find Something

Monday, April 21, 2014

Fresh Off The Press (#20): April 21 - April 27


Welcome to Fresh Off The Press! It's where I'll showcase all the great books hitting shelves in a week. These are all YA titles and hope you get to pick them up soon! These books are releasing from April 21 - April 27
I am so sorry for the no show of posts last week! The weekend before, I was at the LA Festival of Books and I came home sooo tired. On top of that, I had homework. But I did manage to get my Blogaversary Post + Giveaway up :) This week will be great :)
 
Hardcover:
Haroun and the Sea of Stories by Salman Rushdie: Book CoverVictories (Shadow Grail Series #4) by Mercedes Lackey: Book CoverThe Art of Secrets by James Klise: Book Cover
The Hunt (Project Paper Doll Series #2) by Stacey Kade: Book CoverExpiration Day by William Campbell Powell: Book Cover
 
Paperback:
Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick: Book CoverTowering by Alex Flinn: Book CoverThe Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston: Book Cover
Don't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley: Book CoverInvisibility by Andrea Cremer: Book CoverRules of Summer by Joanna Philbin: Book Cover
September Girls by Bennett Madison: Book CoverAnother Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn: Book CoverBorn of Illusion by Teri Brown: Book Cover
How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love by Ken Baker: Book Cover
And those are the amazing books being released this week! There is a great amount of amazing reads, I hope you pick a few of them up :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, it's that time for my shopping list post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished The Hunt and my review goes up tomorrow!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio