Find Something

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Booking Through Music: (#4) - Free to Fall by Lauren Miller



Booking Through Music is my way to share my favorite songs with a book alongside. It could be a current song, one I just rediscovered, or just want to share this helps share that with readers! Booking Through Music is to connect to my readers more and you can also join in every Saturday!


This Saturday I'm currently reading Free to Fall by Lauren Miller and I'm loving this one! It was actually a surprise I got it in the mail, and I'm so happy for it!

 
 Free to Fall




My Playlist:
-Empire by Shakira
-Born to Die by Lana Del Rey
-Beautiful Pain by Emeniem ft. Sia
-XO by Beyonce

The songs above are ones I listened to when I started to read Free to Fall and they really captured the book! Check them out below!

 
 

 

 

 Hope you guys enjoy the music above and I hope you do pick up Free to Fall soon! This one is great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio