Find Something

Monday, May 26, 2014

Hiatus + Happy Memorial Day!



 

It's been such a long time! I am so sorry for giving an earlier hiatus this month, but May is killing me! So much to do with studying, school, grades, and finals, I honestly couldn't find the time! Even if I did, I had to get sleep and it was a constant battle. But I can tell you guys I will be back in June, and its going to be one of my best :) I can't wait to share my reviews, memes, it's just going to be great!

Since it's Memorial Day I wanted to give a shoutout to those who fought bravely in war. It's such a honor having you brave, soldiers defending our country, I wish the best for your family and friends!



Big thanks to all the readers, authors, and bloggers who kept up with and my blog!

1 comments:

  1. Happy Memorial Day to you, Patrick. See you next month!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio