Find Something

Monday, June 16, 2014

Fresh Off The Press (#24) - June 16 - June 22


Welcome to Fresh Off The Press! It’s where I'll showcase all the great books hitting shelves in a week. These are all YA titles and hope you get to pick them up soon! These books are releasing from (June 16 - June 22) 


Hardcover:
 Ruin and Rising (B&N Exclusive Edition) (Grisha Trilogy Series #3) by Leigh Bardugo: Book CoverGraduation Day (The Testing Trilogy Series #3) by Joelle Charbonneau: Book CoverRuin and Rising (Grisha Trilogy Series #3) by Leigh Bardugo: Book Cover


 Fan Art by Sarah Tregay: Book Cover

Paperback:

 Siege and Storm (Grisha Trilogy Series #2) by Leigh Bardugo: Book CoverThe Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry: Book CoverGame by Barry Lyga: Book Cover
 Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake: Book CoverEarthbound by Aprilynne Pike: Book Cover17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen: Book Cover

There are amazing books releasing this week! Hope you guys pick them up and I'm definitely excited to check them out :)

2 comments:

  1. I really need to read game. I read the first book and enjoyed it and I also enjoyed girl of nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pick up a copy of Ruin and Rising. I don't get the point of that "exclusive" edition. That sort of thing kind of ticks me off. I know I'm weird. But I just think everyone should have access to that extra content. It should be in all of the books.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio