Find Something

Monday, August 4, 2014

Fresh Off The Press (#30): August 4 - August 10

Welcome to Fresh Off The Press! It's where I'll showcase all the great books hitting shelves in a week. These are all YA titles and hope you get to pick them up soon! These books are releasing from [August 4 - August 10]



Hardcover:
 The Maze Runner (Maze Runner Series #1) by James Dashner: Book CoverThe Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco: Book CoverOf Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine: Book Cover


Paperback:
 
Opposition (Lux Series #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Book CoverHorde (Enclave Series #3) by Ann Aguirre: Book CoverFractured (Slated Series #2) by Teri Terry: Book Cover

Some Boys by Patty Blount: Book CoverEternal by Kristi Cook: Book CoverThe Infects by Sean Beaudoin: Book Cover

Happy Reading! Be sure to check out these amazing books this week! 

As for me, I'm heading back to school :(, but I will be blogging still! I think I found a schedule to blog, but also study for school too. And September is going to be a great month too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio