Find Something

Sunday, August 9, 2015

What's On My Playlist? (#1)


As summer is about to come to an end, it is that time when one's playlist is filled with all sort of great summer hits. This summer had some amazing songs and I found some great songs to share with you guys. 

Since I'm heading back to school this Monday, as a senior (YES!), my blogging game hopefully will be great like how it was this summer. Have a couple post scheduled for the month of August, so be on the lookout for those! 

Anyways, let's get to the playlist below!


1.) Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd 

2.) Honey I'm Good - Andy Grammer 

3.) Thinking About You - Calvin Harris (ft. Ayah Marar)

4.) Mess Is Mine - Vance Joy 

5.) Running - James Bay

6.) Lean On - Major Lazer (ft. MO & DJ Snake)


Be sure to check these songs out! I've been loving to listen to them while blogging and even when working it. It's definitely upbeat and cannot wait for the new The Weeknd album coming out this week!

2 comments:

  1. What a great playlist Patrick :) My favourite track is Running by James Bay! I have been a fan of James Bay since just before Hold Back The River was released :D He is an amazing artist and he is a great guitar player! Great Post, I might do one of these on my blog :) Have a nice day/evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh need to check these out! Thanks for sharing, Patrick!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template by In Between Design Studio